Thursday, March 23, 2017

Making Progress

I will have to admit.  This adoption process has been easier than others in the past(so far).
I feel so much more peace and calm through this process than with the others.  I don't know if its the amount of crazy we have running around this house that keeps my mind off of all that has to be done and all that could do wrong or what....but I like it!

I feel secure in my God who has shown me over and over again that His will will prevail and He WILL provide a way for this child to come home.
With that being said, we are moving forward and I am excited!

We had a bit of a hang up with our home study that those of you who are on my private page probably read about.  It looks like the time line is going to get shifted a bit and we will be able to make our deadline.  Its a good things because I really like our social worker this time around!  She is so easy going and easy to work with.  

So  we had our home visit yesterday and it went great!  Thanks to a weekend of hard work we had everything in order.  The kids were hilarious!  When asked what they like to do, here are their replies...

Boaz:  I like to hug mommy.
I like to help mommy fold clothes.
I like to ask mommy if she needs help with anything.

haha I had to assure he I did not tell her to say these things!

Isryelle:  I like to sew things (she has never sewn anything in her life.)
I like to rollar skate(she has never done that either.)

Irelyn:  This girl could not keep her mouth shut while others were being asked questions and was constantly interrupting...as soon as it was her turn...nothing.

So our first visit is over. Our second is on Saturday...then we just wait for paperwork to be finished.
We sent our first set of documents to the Ukraine today.  
Our FBI fingerprints are being processed.
Immigration application is being processed.
I have started filling out grant applications.
Things are moving right along!




As things move along we are reminded that we are far from fully funded.
We have several FUNdraisers going on right now.

Our Best of Baking Basket giveaway is in full swing.  It an amazing assortment of baking stuff along with your color choice of Kitchen-aid!  Free shipping!  Every $5 gets you one entry.  





We are also doing an old reclaimed church pew giveaway.  This is only for locals and has the same $5 per entry donation fee.



Last but not least, we are selling several beautiful children's dresses!  Just in time for Easter!




You can visit my facebook page for more details on all of these items. If you are not yet on our private Facebook page.  You are going to want to be! Just comment on this post and ask:)

No comments:

Post a Comment